Some of our favourite London "Must do's"
London never stops and there is so much to see and do. Whilst you are working your way around the capital, here are a few things you might want to slot in!
- Take a ride in a black cab, hop on a red bus, or drive a tube train at London Transport Museum
- Take the River Bus to Greenwich and visit the Cutty Sark and the Royal Observatory
- Walk across the ‘wobbly’ Millennium Bridge and take a look at the South Bank, the Globe Theatre and Tate Modern
- Visit the markets at Camden, Leadenhall Street, Borough or Billingsgate, but you will need to be up early!
- Watch the street artists in Covent Garden
- Stroll down Brick Lane and grab a curry, or have a late night Chinese in China Town
- Look down on London from the top of the Shard
- Visit the oldest teashop in London, Twinings on the Strand
- Enjoy the pelicans at St James’s Park, or a picnic in Green Park
- See Churchill’s bunker at the War Rooms
- Immerse yourself in the richness of London’s history at the Museum of London